Forget the garden update this week. It’s been way too wet for me to get outside and take any photos. So, instead, I decided to get the final bathroom photos done. Even it meant shooting in the dark. Bear with me as the colors are a little skewed.
It’s been so long, here is a reminder of the before.
Here is the during.
And here is the after.
I never revealed what we did with the window sill after we took it out (see that here). Howard gave it a trim and it went back in place.
My favorite part is that the toilet nook (here) is gone. Hooray!
Here is a final product list:
- Cabinets – KraftMaid canvas
- Oasis custom shower door
- Toto toilet
- Porcelain Tiles – Snug Harbor Tiles installation by Sullivan Tile
- Counter and Sink – Cambria Quartz in Coswell Cream
- Wall Color – Benjamin Moore Maritime Beige
- Trim Color – Benjamin Moore Cotton Balls
- Hardware – Delta
- Faucet – Delta
- Light Fixture – Delta
A lot of people have been asking me, “what’s next?” We have something big in the works. I’ll fill you in next week!
Have a good weekend everyone!